Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update on Turkey Hill Experience

After what I'm guessing was a lot of complaints about the pricing Turkey Hill has decided to lower the cost to go into The Experience in Coulmbia, PA. The cost that was once $14 for a adult is now $11.50. A child ticket that cost $11 is now $9.50 as well as a Senior Citizen who was priced at $13 last weekend. Children 4 and under are free. I still think it's a lot but it's a lot better. I do understand how a company needs to make money in order to keep operations going and I appreciate Turkey Hill listening to the customers. The lower rates will now charge a family of four $42. Not a huge discount but every penny helps us families. If I hear any more news I will update my blog once again. For more information on The Turkey Hill Experience check out my blog archive from our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment